Do you like apple pie? We encourage you to make it with a super simple recipe, perfect for beginners!
- Cervi apples 7
- Butter 200 g (7 oz)
- Flour 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Sugar 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Milk 135 ml
- Eggs 3
- Baking powder 15 g (0.5 oz)
- Apricot jam
- Peel five of the apples, chop and boil them in water. Once they could be easily mashed with a fork, take them out of the water and set aside to cool a bit.
- Keep the rest of the apples (unpeeled) for the final steps.
- When the apples are already cold or cool, add butter (at room temperature, do not heat in the microwave), flour, baking powder, milk, sugar, and the three eggs.
- Grind up with the beater.
- Spread butter on a mold, and then sprinkle flour. Toss the mixture into it.
- Peel the two other apples, cut them in wedges and use them to cover the top of the pie.
- Put it in the oven at 180° C (360° F) for 50 minutes.
- After taking it out of the oven, take the cake pan apart, leaving the removable base so that the pie does not break.
- Cover the pie with apricot jam, which go perfectly together, to add some shine to the surface.